Professional ORganizing Service
▪ Between 2% and 5% of an organization's files are lost or misfiled on￼ any given day.
▪ Companies on average spend $120 in labor to find one misfiled document.
▪ 1 out of every 20 documents is lost.
▪ Approximately 25 hours are spent recreating each lost document.
▪ Approximately 10-12% of documents are not found on the first attempt.
▪ More than 70% of today's Businesses would fail within 3 weeks if they suffered a catastrophic loss of paper based records due to fire or flood.
▪ It takes an average of 10 minutes per paper document to retrieve, copy, and re-file.
▪ 60% of employee time is spent working with documents.
▪ 90% of a business's information is in documents
-Sources: Gartner Group, AIIM, US Dept of Labor, Imaging Magazine, Coopers & Lybrand
Tired of losing important papers? Paperwork is incredibly important, especially for a small business. I can develop a paper management system that works for you!
3620 Tamarisk Court Crystal Lake IL 60012 US | +1.8157150260 | firstname.lastname@example.org